Bergen County Attorney – Rita T. Jerejian, Esq.
Rita T. Jerejian, Esq. is a respected Hackensack family law attorney with Bergen County roots. She is a Bergen County resident for more than twenty years.
Jerejian has had a hand in many noteworthy cases over the past two decades.
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2007
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2008
Associations & Memberships
- Mandatory Matrimonial Early Settlement Program, Panel Chair
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers in Bergen County
- State v. Martinez, 370 N.J. Super. 49 (App. Div. 2004)
- State v. Chew 179 N.J. 186 (2004)
- State v. Maxwell, 301 N.J. Super. 502 (Law Div. 2001)
- Certificate of Achievement, Bergen County Legal Services, Juvenile Justice Lawyers Panel